Closed Intake: Waitlist in Effect
To learn about the accredited child care providers click here to go to the Provider's section and get a list of accredited providers. You may also select the appropriate menu option from the menus on the right hand side.
The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) Child Care Services department has created an online parent website as a new resource for families seeking information to meet the needs of children. The Online Parent Portal is an online source of information to assist parents in making informed choices for early childhood education, quality child care, children with special needs and child care financial assistance.
Workforce Solutions strives to enhance the quality and availability of child care services using all available resources. This includes but is not limited to:
- Professional development opportunities for providers,
- Resources to increase capacity to care for infants and toddlers,
- Training and/or resources for inclusion of children with special needs,
- Equipment, curriculum and incentives to promote and reward quality child care services, and
- Securing local funds to match federal dollars in order to provide assistance to more parent(s).
To learn more about the CCS program, please click on the links below:
The following partner websites may also provide valuable information related to child care services:
- Department of Family and Protective Services - Information for Parents
- Texas Workforce Commission - Child Care Services Overview
Public Service Announcement:
For additional information from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families and Early Childhood Development on this topic click here.